- Information on Anthem - Empire Blue Cross Cyber Attack
- Anthem is currently conducting an extensive IT Forensic investigation to determine whether Local 94’s members have been impacted. We will continually post updated information as we obtain them from Anthem. Read More
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2015, the maximum monthly dues are $77.00. Dues are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.25, up to a maximum of $77.00. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- The Cutting Edge - Winter 2014
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
- Local 94 Blood Drive. Please support the Local 94 Blood Drive. Please make every attempt to donate. The life you save can be your own or a loved one.
- Members who plan on Retiring within the next 2 years should attend this Seminar. Topics covered will be Medical coverage, Pension Fund, Annuity Fund, Social Security and Financial Planning. For more information please click here.