- James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act
- Local 94 supports The James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, which provides for medical monitoring and treatment as well as compensation for 9/11 responders and survivors made sick by their exposure to toxins in the aftermath of 9/11. Although the WTCHP and VCF have been permanently extended, there still are critical filing deadlines to demonstrate eligibility and receive benefits. Click here to read the rest of this important story.
- RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY ALERT IN NYC BOROUGHS
- NYPD states that there has been a recent rash of burglaries occurring across New York City’s five boroughs. The point of entry is usually in rear windows with air conditioners being pushed in or rear windows left unlocked. Learn more about these important safety tips.
- COVID-19 Resources for School Division Members
- Visit these web pages for important updates and information for School Division members during the COVID-19 emergency. New York School Support Services Guidance for 70 and Over Essential Staff New York School Support Services COVID-19 Absence Policy
- February General Membership Meeting Time: 8:30 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm Location: New Yorker Hotel Email to follow regarding RSVP for event
- Local 94 Spring Golf Outing Latourette & South Shore Golf courses
- Local 94 Family Picnic Fountain Springs Country Club