- Affordable Housing Opportunity
- There's a lottery open now for affordable housing on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Please click on this link for more information on how to apply. The deadline to apply is March 11, 2021.
- James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act
- Attention Members: If you were south of Houston Street between 9/11/01 - 7/31/02 (for any reason) you may be entitled to free healthcare and compensation. Registration deadlines vary, but there is an important one coming up on July 29, 2021, so the time is now to find out whether you should register to protect your rights. Please review the information we have posted about the potential benefits available to you, as well as Local 94's steadfast support for these programs.
- RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY ALERT IN NYC BOROUGHS
- NYPD states that there has been a recent rash of burglaries occurring across New York City’s five boroughs. The point of entry is usually in rear windows with air conditioners being pushed in or rear windows left unlocked. Learn more about these important safety tips.
- March General Membership Meeting Time: 8:30 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm
- New Member Initiation Ceremony. Time: 4:00 pm
- April General Membership Meeting Time: 8:30 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I get an estimate of my pension, and/or survivor benefit?
To do this, you need to send a written request to the Central Pension Fund. The request must include your full name, address and Social Security Number. Your estimate will include all of the benefit payment options for you and your spouse.