- The Cutting Edge - Spring 2014
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2014, the maximum monthly dues are $76.00. Dues are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.25, up to a maximum of $76.00. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- Union Plus Mortgage Program Moves to Wells Fargo
- Union Plus is pleased to announce that Wells Fargo will be the new mortgage provider for their Mortgage Program. Click here for further information.
- Scholarship Application Deadline. Download an application (PDF)
- Spring Golf Outing. LaTourette or South Shore Golf Courses, Staten Island Call: Jack Redden (212) 245-7935 or click here for more information.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
New York’s Buildings
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Why is my Annuity Fund account balance less on my statement than it was last quarter?
Individual accounts fluctuate in accordance with the funds that they are invested in. They can lose or gain value. Participants should consider the choices of investment carefully and based on your personal circumstances.