- James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act
- Local 94 supports The James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, which provides for medical monitoring and treatment as well as compensation for 9/11 responders and survivors made sick by their exposure to toxins in the aftermath of 9/11. Although the WTCHP and VCF have been permanently extended, there still are critical filing deadlines to demonstrate eligibility and receive benefits. Click here to read the rest of this important story.
- RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY ALERT IN NYC BOROUGHS
- NYPD states that there has been a recent rash of burglaries occurring across New York City’s five boroughs. The point of entry is usually in rear windows with air conditioners being pushed in or rear windows left unlocked. Learn more about these important safety tips.
- COVID-19 Resources for School Division Members
- Visit these web pages for important updates and information for School Division members during the COVID-19 emergency. New York School Support Services Guidance for 70 and Over Essential Staff New York School Support Services COVID-19 Absence Policy
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Why is my Annuity Fund account balance less on my statement than it was last quarter?
Individual accounts fluctuate in accordance with the funds that they are invested in. They can lose or gain value. Participants should consider the choices of investment carefully and based on your personal circumstances.