- Purchase NYSC IUOE License Plates
- Consider purchasing a NYSC IUOE custom plate for any car for you, your family, staff, etc. registered in New York State. These plates can be personalized as well. See the News page for more information.
- Affordable Housing Opportunity
- There's a lottery open now for affordable housing on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Please click on this link for more information on how to apply. The deadline to apply is March 11, 2021.
- James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act
- Attention Members: If you were south of Houston Street between 9/11/01 - 7/31/02 (for any reason) you may be entitled to free healthcare and compensation. Registration deadlines vary, but there is an important one coming up on July 29, 2021, so the time is now to find out whether you should register to protect your rights. Please review the information we have posted about the potential benefits available to you, as well as Local 94's steadfast support for these programs.
- June General Membership Meeting Time: 8:30 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm
- Local 94 Family Picnic Canceled due to restrictions
- September General Membership Meeting Time: 8:30 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I get an estimate of my pension, and/or survivor benefit?
To do this, you need to send a written request to the Central Pension Fund. The request must include your full name, address and Social Security Number. Your estimate will include all of the benefit payment options for you and your spouse.