- 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund
- If you suffered physical harm from 9/11, you may be eligible for compensation from the U.S. Government. To apply, you must submit a registration by October 3, 2013. For more information, click here or visit the FAQ section of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund's website.
- I.U.O.E. NATIONAL CHARITY FUND
- The International Union of Operating Engineers came to the aid of many Local 94 members in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Members living in the Midwest now face devastation wreaked by the recent tornadoes. We urge our members to help. Please make a donation to the I.U.O.E. National Charity Fund to help those who are facing catastrophic losses. Click here for further details.
- The Cutting Edge - Spring 2013 Edition
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- Family Picnic. The Local 94 Scholarship Fund Family Picnic will be held on Saturday, July 27, 2013. The Scholarship Fund recipients will be announced at our Annual Family Picnic. For tickets call: John Kramer (212) 245-7904.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
- Initiation Ceremony for New Members will be held at the Hotel Trades Council located at 305 W 44th Street, Mezzanine Floor on Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 at 4:00 P.M.