- BOMR COURSE
- All current refrigerating system operating engineers (RSOE), Q-01/Q-99 holders, must complete a continuing education course in building operation, maintenance and recordkeeping from a Fire Department-approved school, such as Local 94’s BOMR Course
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2016, the maximum monthly dues are $85.00. Dues for 40 hour contracted work weeks are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.50; for 35 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.20; for 37 1/2 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.36, up to a maximum of $85.00. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- The Cutting Edge - Fall 2015
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- Sign up for an Individual Education Meeting. Times: 8:00 AM to , 12:00 PM, and 1:00pm to 3:30. PM Meetings will be held at the Union Hall, 337 West 44th Street.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street. Members are urged to bring a new toy and or new or “gently worn” coat to be distributed to local charities and community organizations.
- Annual Holiday Toy & Coat Drive. Once again we are collecting “gently used” coats and new, unwrapped toys for those in our neighborhood who are less fortunate.