- Purchase NYSC IUOE License Plates
- Consider purchasing a NYSC IUOE custom plate for any car for you, your family, staff, etc. registered in New York State. These plates can be personalized as well. See the News page for more information.
- Affordable Housing Opportunity
- There's a lottery open now for affordable housing on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Please click on this link for more information on how to apply. The deadline to apply is March 11, 2021.
- James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act
- Attention Members: If you were south of Houston Street between 9/11/01 - 7/31/02 (for any reason) you may be entitled to free healthcare and compensation. Registration deadlines vary, but there is an important one coming up on July 29, 2021, so the time is now to find out whether you should register to protect your rights. Please review the information we have posted about the potential benefits available to you, as well as Local 94's steadfast support for these programs.
- September General Membership Meeting Time: 8:30 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm
- September 11th Memorial Mass September 10, 2021 @ 10:30 AM (St. Malachy’s Church, 239 West 49th Street)
- October General Membership Meeting Time: 8:30 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
How soon am I vested in my Pension?
After five full years of participation, that is five years with 1,000 hours reported to the Central Pension Fund each year, you are fully vested in your Pension.