- Buy American – The Clear Path To Job Creation!
- Thanks to your advocacy Buy American legislation is closer than ever to passing. We are asking you to take the next step to call and speak with your legislator. Take action now! Text BUY USA to 877877 today to be connected to your state legislator or visit nysaflcio.org/BuyAmerican and sign the petition to make sure your tax dollars are used to BUY AMERICAN.
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2017, the maximum monthly dues are $87.55. Dues for 40 hour contracted work weeks are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.50; for 35 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.20; for 37 1/2 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.36, up to a maximum of $87.55. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- The Cutting Edge - Fall 2016
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- Members who plan on Retiring within the next 2 years should attend this Seminar. Topics covered will be Medical coverage, Pension Fund, Annuity Fund, Social Security and Financial Planning. For more information please click here.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
- Spring Golf Outing. LaTourette or South Shore Golf Courses, Staten Island Call: Jack Redden (212) 245-7935 or click here for more information.