- Town of Babylon HOME Down Payment Assistance Program Expires 7/29/2016
- The Town of Babylon HOME Down Payment Assistance Program will provide eligible first time homebuyers with up to $14,000 towards down payment/closing costs towards the purchase of an eligible new or existing single-family home, provided that the applicant is income eligible and meets all program requirements. For more information, please contact Christine Dawson, Union Plus Specialist at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage at 516-520-3616
- IUOE reaches out to Locals for Volunteers to Support Hillary Clinton
- See attached for information on the dates and locations where assistance is needed and how you can help.
- BOMR COURSE
- All current refrigerating system operating engineers (RSOE), Q-01/Q-99 holders, must complete a continuing education course in building operation, maintenance and recordkeeping from a Fire Department-approved school, such as Local 94’s BOMR Course
- 9/11 Memorial Mass Friday, 9/09/16 @ 10:00am - St. Malachy’s Church 239 West 49th Street (between Broadway & 8th).
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
- Fall Golf Outing. Pelham/Split Rock Golf Course, Bronx
New York’s Buildings
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I get an estimate of my pension, and/or survivor benefit?
To do this, you need to send a written request to the Central Pension Fund. The request must include your full name, address and Social Security Number. Your estimate will include all of the benefit payment options for you and your spouse.