- IUOE reaches out to Locals for Volunteers to Support Hillary Clinton
- See attached for information on the dates and locations where assistance is needed and how you can help.
- BOMR COURSE
- All current refrigerating system operating engineers (RSOE), Q-01/Q-99 holders, must complete a continuing education course in building operation, maintenance and recordkeeping from a Fire Department-approved school, such as Local 94’s BOMR Course
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2016, the maximum monthly dues are $85.00. Dues for 40 hour contracted work weeks are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.50; for 35 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.20; for 37 1/2 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.36, up to a maximum of $85.00. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- Spring Golf Outing. LaTourette or South Shore Golf Courses, Staten Island Call: Jack Redden (212) 245-7935 or click here for more information.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
- Members who plan on Retiring within the next 2 years should attend this Seminar. Topics covered will be Medical coverage, Pension Fund, Annuity Fund, Social Security and Financial Planning. For more information please click here.
New York’s Buildings
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Why is my Annuity Fund account balance less on my statement than it was last quarter?
Individual accounts fluctuate in accordance with the funds that they are invested in. They can lose or gain value. Participants should consider the choices of investment carefully and based on your personal circumstances.