COVID-19 Member Reference Guide
March 24, 2020
We strongly suggest claims and other relevant documents be emailed currently. Claims and other relevant documents may still be submitted by mail, however there may be a slight delay in processing. For Health Fund related questions please email or call the following:
- For last names beginning with the letters A-F: Rita Ionescu (email@example.com or (212) 331-1850)
- For last names beginning with the letters G-M: Judy Lozano (firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 331-1806)
- For last names beginning with the letters N-Z: Millie Rivera (email@example.com or (212) 331-1867)
- Annette Hassell (Assistant Fund Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 331-1852)
- Kathy Fisler (Fund Administrator, email@example.com, (212) 331-1842)
- Fax: (212) 504-3292
Please mail all sick fund claim forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be the most efficient way to receive your Sick Fund claim forms. Forms can still be mailed, but the claims processing will take longer. All Sick Fund checks will be mailed to participants. Forms received prior to 11:30am will be processed and mailed that day. Forms received after 11:30am will be processed and mailed the next business day. You can also fax us at (212) 504-3292.
It is highly recommended that participants submit all distribution forms and loan applications by email to email@example.com. Forms can still be submitted by mail, however there may be a slight delay in processing. The most efficient way is it to submit forms via email.
- For questions, please contact:
- Kimberly Antonaccio (Assistant Fund Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 331-1826)
- Michael O’Connor, CPA (Controller | Annuity Fund Administrator, email@example.com, (212) 331-1835)
- Fax: (212) 504-3292
All Training Fund classes are canceled until further notice.
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
What if I get injured on the job?
Benefits are not payable for occupational accidents, injuries or sickness covered by any Workers’ Compensation statute or similar legislation. All claims in relation to an injury or a condition that is directly or indirectly job-related are not covered by the Fund. For more information, please visit the Health and Safety section.