COVID-19 Member Reference Guide
December 14, 2020
We strongly suggest claims and other relevant documents be emailed currently. Claims and other relevant documents may still be submitted by mail, however there may be a slight delay in processing. For Health Fund related questions please email or call the following:
- For last names beginning with the letters A-F: Rita Ionescu (firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 331-1850)
- For last names beginning with the letters G-M: Judy Lozano (email@example.com or (212) 331-1806)
- For last names beginning with the letters N-Z: Millie Rivera (firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 331-1867)
- Annette Hassell (Assistant Fund Administrator, email@example.com, (212) 331-1852)
- Kathy Fisler (Fund Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 331-1842)
- Fax: (212) 504-3292
Please e-mail all sick fund claim forms to email@example.com. This will be the most efficient way to receive your Sick Fund claim forms. Forms can still be mailed, but the claims processing will take longer. All Sick Fund checks will be mailed to participants. Forms received prior to 11:30am will be processed and mailed that day. Forms received after 11:30am will be processed and mailed the next business day. You can also fax us at (212) 504-3292.
It is highly recommended that participants submit all distribution forms and loan applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms can still be submitted by mail, however there may be a slight delay in processing. The most efficient way is it to submit forms via email.
- For questions, please contact:
- Kimberly Antonaccio (Assistant Fund Administrator, email@example.com, (212) 331-1826)
- Michael O’Connor, CPA (Controller | Annuity Fund Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 331-1835)
- Fax: (212) 504-3292
All Training Fund classes are now remote until further notice. Students must enroll to have access to online courses.
For class schedule information click here
For other inquiries contact Lucy at email@example.com
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
How much are the dues?
Effective January 1, 2023, the maximum monthly dues are $105.57.
The predominant dues structure is as follows:
- 40 hour contracted work weeks are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.50
- 35 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.20
- 37 1/2 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.36
Please call the Union Office at (212) 331-1800 with any questions. You can also visit the Contact Us page for more information.