LiveHealth Online: Care Whenever You Need It, Wherever You Are
At home or on the go, doctors and mental health professionals are here for you. When you’re not feeling well, you can get the support you need easily using Empire BlueCross BlueShield’s telemedicine service, LiveHealth Online.
This is a benefit for Commerical Division members.
See the LiveHealth Online brochure for more information.
We encourage you to learn more about it. You can get care without leaving your house and the copayment is less than going to see your doctor. The copayment for a LiveHealth Online session will be $15.
Whether you have a cold, you’re feeling anxious or need help managing your medication, doctors and mental health professionals are right there, ready to help you feel your best. Using LiveHealth Online you can have a video visit with a board-certified doctor, psychiatrist or licensed therapist from your smartphone, tablet or computer from home or anywhere.
On LiveHealth Online, you can:
- See a board-certified doctor 24/7. You don’t need an appointment to see a doctor. They’re always available to assess your condition and send a prescription to the pharmacy you choose, if needed. It’s a great option when you have pink eye, a cold, the flu, a fever, allergies, a sinus infection or another common health issue.
- Visit a licensed therapist in four days or less. Have a video visit with a therapist to get help with anxiety, depression, grief, panic attacks and more. Schedule your appointment online or call 888-548-3432 seven days a week.
- Consult a board-certified psychiatrist within two weeks. If you’re over 18 years old, you can get medication support to help you manage a mental health condition. To schedule your appointment, call 888-548-3432 seven days a week.
Sign Up Today!
Using LiveHealth Online, you can have a private and secure video visit with a board-certified doctor or licensed therapist on your smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam 24/7.
How to Get Started
Rather than waiting to sign up when you’re not feeling well, register today so you’re ready for a visit when you need one. To sign up, visit livehealthonline.com or download the free LiveHealth Online app to your mobile device. Next, you:
- Choose Sign Up to create your LiveHealth Online account. Then enter information like your name, email address, date of birth and create a secure password.
- Choose your location in the drop-down box of states.
- Enter your birth date and choose your gender.
- For the question “Do you have insurance?”, select Yes. Be sure to have your Empire member ID card handy to complete your insurance information. If you choose No, you can still enter your insurance information later.
- For Health Plan, in the drop-down box, select Empire.
- For Subscriber ID, enter your identification number, which is found on your Empire member ID card. Select Yes if you are the primary subscriber or No if you are not the primary subscriber.
- Insert a service key if you have one. If you don’t have a service key that’s OK, this is optional and not required to register.
- Select the green Finish button.
Questions About How to Use LiveHealth Online?
Call toll free at 888-LiveHealth (548-3432) or email email@example.com. If you send us an email, please include your name, email address and a phone number where we can reach you.
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
What are the acceptable reasons for taking a loan from my Annuity Fund account?
In certain cases, you can take out a loan from your Annuity Fund account. Reasons to take out a loan include:
- Buying or fixing a principal residence
- Medical bills that are not reimbursed by medical insurance
- Educational expenses (tuition) at an accredited school, including vocational school, at any level
- Expenses incurred for the legal adoption of a child
- Funeral expenses incurred because of the death of your Spouse or a dependent child
You are eligible to apply for a loan if you are actively employed by a Contributing Employer, and you have been so employed for at least three years. You may have only one loan outstanding at a time. An outstanding loan balance (active or defaulted) must be paid in full prior to applying for a subsequent loan (except those loans that were defaulted prior to January 1, 1996). The maximum loan amount is the lesser of $50,000 or 50% of your account balance.
For more information, please go to the Annuity Fund section of this site.