Don’t miss your shot at staying healthy this flu season!
Believe it or not, you can get a FREE flu shot starting August 1, 2018. Just go to any CVS pharmacy.
Flu shots help prevent you and your family from getting the flu.
Flu viruses changes each year and so do their vaccines. Getting a new flu shot every year helps protect you from new strains.
Local 94 participants can get a FREE flu shot by visiting any CVS pharmacy location.
- No appointment is necessary; so it's fast and easy.
- Bring your prescription card and a valid photo ID.
- Participants under age 65 can get the Quadrivalent flu vaccine.
- Participants age 65 and over can get the Fluzone vaccine.
- The ability to vaccinate children at a CVS pharmacy can vary based on state guidelines.
The Health and Benefit Trust Fund covers the flu vaccine at 100%—so there’s no cost to you!
You have until December 31, 2018, to receive your FREE flu shot at a CVS pharmacy location.*
For questions, call (212) 541-9880.
* Vaccines are available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic® practitioner is on duty, while supplies last.
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I place an ad in the annual Scholarship Fund journal?
You can support the Local 94 Scholarship Fund with a Journal Ad. All ads are due by August 31st. Any ad received after August 31st, will be recognized but not printed. Please send your ads to Vanessa Henriquez or call (212) 331-1800 for more information. Note: The entire amount of your journal ad is tax deductible for federal tax purposes.