Don’t miss your shot at staying healthy this flu season!
Remember to get your FREE flu shot. You can go to a local pharmacy that participates in the Vaccine Immunization/Injection Network administered by OptumRx.
Flu shots help prevent you and your family from getting the flu.
Flu viruses changes each year and so do their vaccines. Getting a new flu shot every year helps protect you from new strains.
Local 94 participants can get a FREE flu shot by visiting any pharmacy that is in the OptumRx network.
- No appointment is necessary; so it's fast and easy.
- Bring your prescription card and a valid photo ID.
- Please note age restrictions or limitations may apply. Check with your pharmacist for specific age or flu shot requirements.
The Health and Benefit Trust Fund covers the flu vaccine at 100%—so there’s no cost to you!
For questions, call (212) 541-9880 or visit OptumRx for more information.
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
What is the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
Generally, the Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”) allows you to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave during any 12-month period due to:
- the birth, adoption, or placement with you for adoption of a child;
- to provide care for a spouse, child, or parent who is seriously ill; or
- your own serious illness.
You are generally eligible for a leave under the FMLA if you:
- have worked for the same Contributing Employer for at least 12 months;
- have worked at least 1,250 hours over the previous 12 months; and
- work at a location where at least 50 employees are employed by the Contributing Employer within 75 miles.