How It Works
The Scholarship Fund provides scholarship awards for dependent children of members of the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local Union 94, 94A, 94B who meet the requirements for an award.
The scholarships provide for the payment of tuition and related expenses for study at a recognized undergraduate college as described below:
- A Scholarship Award may be granted to high school graduates who have been accepted by an accredited junior college or a four-year college or university.
- This award can be used to help pay tuition, room and board, and book costs for full-time study at an accredited junior college or four-year college or university.
- Full-time study is determined by the college or university in which the child is enrolled.
- For scholarship winners selected subsequent to January 1, 2019, the scholarship is worth up to $2,500 per year for up to four years. For scholarship winners selected prior to January 1, 2019, the scholarship is worth up to $2,000 per year for up to four years.
- The scholarship will be paid each school year that the student proves full-time enrollment, remains in good academic standing, and has eligible educational expenses.
The number of students to be awarded scholarships varies from year to year, based upon the financial status of the Trust Fund. The Fund must have sufficient funds to make a four-year commitment to each scholarship winner.
For more information on how the Scholarship Fund works, download the Scholarship Fund Informational booklet (PDF).
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I get Dinner Dance tickets at the event?
NO. Tickets must be purchased in advance by mail or in person at Union Office. For more information, go to the Dinner Dance page.