For your convenience, posted on this website are the predominant Commercial and School contracts. If you can’t find the contract that you are looking for, please contact your Business Agent.
RAB 2019-2022 Stipulation of Agreement
Effective January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2022
RAB 2015-2018 Engineer Agreement
Effective January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2018
School Memorandum of Agreement
Effective August 12, 2016
Local 891 Agreement
Effective April 22, 2006
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
What are the acceptable reasons for taking a loan from my Annuity Fund account?
In certain cases, you can take out a loan from your Annuity Fund account. Reasons to take out a loan include:
- Buying or fixing a principal residence
- Medical bills that are not reimbursed by medical insurance
- Educational expenses (tuition) at an accredited school, including vocational school, at any level
- Expenses incurred for the legal adoption of a child
- Funeral expenses incurred because of the death of your Spouse or a dependent child
You are eligible to apply for a loan if you are actively employed by a Contributing Employer, and you have been so employed for at least three years. You may have only one loan outstanding at a time. An outstanding loan balance (active or defaulted) must be paid in full prior to applying for a subsequent loan (except those loans that were defaulted prior to January 1, 1996). The maximum loan amount is the lesser of $50,000 or 50% of your account balance.
For more information, please go to the Annuity Fund section of this site.