Change Text Size
Most web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) allow users to easily change the size of text by zooming in and out for better readability.
- Hold down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Macintosh) and press the + (plus) key repeatedly to Zoom In
- Hold down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Macintosh) and press the - (minus) key repeatedly to Zoom Out
- Hold down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Macintosh) and press the 0 (zero) key to return to Normal View
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
What is the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
Generally, the Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”) allows you to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave during any 12-month period due to:
- the birth, adoption, or placement with you for adoption of a child;
- to provide care for a spouse, child, or parent who is seriously ill; or
- your own serious illness.
You are generally eligible for a leave under the FMLA if you:
- have worked for the same Contributing Employer for at least 12 months;
- have worked at least 1,250 hours over the previous 12 months; and
- work at a location where at least 50 employees are employed by the Contributing Employer within 75 miles.