- The Cutting Edge - Winter 2013
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2014, the maximum monthly dues are $76.00. Dues are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.25, up to a maximum of $76.00. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- Union Plus Mortgage Program Moves to Wells Fargo
- Union Plus is pleased to announce that Wells Fargo will be the new mortgage provider for their Mortgage Program. Click here for further information.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
- Come and Celebrate Tommy Costello’s Retirement: Wednesday, March 12th- 4PM to 7PM - Hotel Trades Council, 305 West 44th St
- Local 94 Blood Drive. Please support the Local 94 Blood Drive. Please make every attempt to donate. The life you save can be your own or a loved one.
New York’s Buildings
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I get an estimate of my pension, and/or survivor benefit?
To do this, you need to send a written request to the Central Pension Fund. The request must include your full name, address and Social Security Number. Your estimate will include all of the benefit payment options for you and your spouse.