- Hochul makes fabrication of COVID vaccination cards a state crime
- Read the news article
- Behavioral Health Resources
- We've added a page to the site that lists all of the behavioral health resources available to members and their families in one place. The programs include telephone, inpatient, outpatient and online help, apps, screenings and more. If you need these services or just want to learn more, visit our new page. You can also find a link in the navigation bar.
- Purchase NYSC IUOE License Plates
- Consider purchasing a NYSC IUOE custom plate for any car for you, your family, staff, etc. registered in New York State. These plates can be personalized as well. See the News page for more information.
- Proposal Meeting - As you know, the Realty Advisory Board contract will expire midnight December 31, 2022. We started the process in preparation for upcoming contract negotiations. A vital part of this process is the list of demands from the membership. Please bring your list of demands to this September 28th special membership proposals meeting so we can incorporate these demands into our presentation. Meeting held at the Hotel trades Council 305 West 44th St @ 5:00pm.
- 2022 Local 94 Scholarship Fall Classic Golf Outing at Split Rock Golf Course. Join us for a fun event, have a chance to win prizes, and help raise money for the Local 94 Scholarship Fund.
- Initiation Ceremony for New Members will be held at the Hotel Trades Council located at 305 W 44th Street, Mezzanine Floor on Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 4:00 P.M.
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I get an estimate of my pension, and/or survivor benefit?
To do this, you need to send a written request to the Central Pension Fund. The request must include your full name, address and Social Security Number. Your estimate will include all of the benefit payment options for you and your spouse.