- Op-Ed Published in Politico: Don't Let TPP Gut State Laws
- Read this Op-Ed by NYS Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman regarding the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) that has the potential to undermine a wide range of state and local laws at The Politico.
- The Cutting Edge - Spring 2015
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- Information on Anthem - Empire Blue Cross Cyber Attack
- Anthem is currently conducting an extensive IT Forensic investigation to determine whether Local 94’s members have been impacted. We will continually post updated information as we obtain them from Anthem. Read More
- Family Picnic. The Local 94 Scholarship Fund Family Picnic will be held on Saturday, July 25, 2015. The Scholarship Fund recipients will be announced at our Annual Family Picnic. For tickets call: Kelly Drummond (212) 331-1800.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
- Fall Golf Outing. Pelham/Split Rock Golf Course, Bronx Call: Mike Gadaleta (212) 245-9649.
New York’s Buildings
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Why is my Annuity Fund account balance less on my statement than it was last quarter?
Individual accounts fluctuate in accordance with the funds that they are invested in. They can lose or gain value. Participants should consider the choices of investment carefully and based on your personal circumstances.