- IUOE reaches out to Locals for Volunteers to Support Hillary Clinton
- See attached for information on the dates and locations where assistance is needed and how you can help.
- BOMR COURSE
- All current refrigerating system operating engineers (RSOE), Q-01/Q-99 holders, must complete a continuing education course in building operation, maintenance and recordkeeping from a Fire Department-approved school, such as Local 94’s BOMR Course
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2016, the maximum monthly dues are $85.00. Dues for 40 hour contracted work weeks are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.50; for 35 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.20; for 37 1/2 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.36, up to a maximum of $85.00. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- Initiation Ceremony for New Members will be held at the Hotel Trades Council located at 305 W 44th Street, Mezzanine Floor on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 4:00 P.M.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
- Local 94 Service Award Ceremony. The Service Awards Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, June 8th at 5:00 p.m. Members with 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 & 50 years of Service will receive an invitation. Members are encouraged to attend.