- The Cutting Edge - Spring 2015
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- Information on Anthem - Empire Blue Cross Cyber Attack
- Anthem is currently conducting an extensive IT Forensic investigation to determine whether Local 94’s members have been impacted. We will continually post updated information as we obtain them from Anthem. Read More
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2015, the maximum monthly dues are $77.00. Dues are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.25, up to a maximum of $77.00. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- Initiation Ceremony for New Members will be held at the Hotel Trades Council located at 305 W 44th Street, Mezzanine Floor on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 4:00 P.M.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
- Local 94 Service Award Ceremony. The Service Awards Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, June 10th at 5:00 p.m. Members with 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 & 50 years of Service will receive an invitation. Members are encouraged to attend.