- The Cutting Edge - Spring 2013 Edition
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- UPDATE – IUOE DISASTER RELIEF FUND
- The Operating Engineers’ National Charity Fund will stop accepting claims for Hurricane Sandy relief effective Friday, March 15, 2013. Additional information regarding supplemental claim payments will be forthcoming from the International, but no time frame has been established as of yet.
- The Cutting Edge - Special Hurricane Sandy Edition
- Read our Special Hurricane Sandy Edition of The Cutting Edge.
- Initiation Ceremony for New Members will be held at the Hotel Trades Council located at 305 W 44th Street, Mezzanine Floor on Wednesday, June 5th 2013 at 4:00 P.M.
- Local 94 Service Award Ceremony. The Service Awards Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, June 12th at 5:00 p.m. Members with 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 & 50 years of Service will receive an invitation. Members are encouraged to attend.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.