New York’s Buildings
- The Cutting Edge - Spring 2018
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2018, the maximum monthly dues are $90.18. Dues for 40 hour contracted work weeks are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.50; for 35 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.20; for 37 1/2 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.36, up to a maximum of $90.18. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- 9/11 Asbestos Debris Lawsuits Cleared by NY Appeals Court
- NY High Court Gives OK for 9/11 Cleanup Crews to Sue Over Asbestos Exposure. Read the NY Daily News article.
- Family Picnic. The Local 94 Scholarship Fund Family Picnic will be held on Saturday, July 28, 2018 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. The Scholarship Fund recipients will be announced at our Annual Family Picnic. For more information call: Kelly Drummond (212) 331-1800.
- 9/11 Memorial Mass Tuesday, 9/11/18 @ 10:30am - St. Malachy’s Church 239 West 49th Street (between Broadway & 8th).
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
June 01, 2018
June 01, 2018
May 16, 2018
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I get an estimate of my pension, and/or survivor benefit?
To do this, you need to send a written request to the Central Pension Fund. The request must include your full name, address and Social Security Number. Your estimate will include all of the benefit payment options for you and your spouse.