- Hochul makes fabrication of COVID vaccination cards a state crime
- Read the news article
- Behavioral Health Resources
- We've added a page to the site that lists all of the behavioral health resources available to members and their families in one place. The programs include telephone, inpatient, outpatient and online help, apps, screenings and more. If you need these services or just want to learn more, visit our new page. You can also find a link in the navigation bar.
- Purchase NYSC IUOE License Plates
- Consider purchasing a NYSC IUOE custom plate for any car for you, your family, staff, etc. registered in New York State. These plates can be personalized as well. See the News page for more information.
- December General Membership Meeting - Holiday Toy and Coat Drive Time: 8:30 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm
- Initiation Ceremony for New Members Wednesday January 3rd 4pm Hotel Trades Council 305 West 44th St.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I get an estimate of my pension, and/or survivor benefit?
To do this, you need to send a written request to the Central Pension Fund. The request must include your full name, address and Social Security Number. Your estimate will include all of the benefit payment options for you and your spouse.