The Local 94 Health and Benefit Trust Fund
Local 94 and our Contributing Employers care about your health and welfare. That is why we have set up the Health and Benefit Trust Fund to help you pay for your medical, dental and vision needs. The Health and Benefit Trust Fund offers benefit plans that give you coverage where you need it most.
Click on the links below to learn more about the different benefits you receive under the Health and Benefit Trust Fund.
Learn more about participating in the Health and Benefit Trust Fund.
If you would like to contact a representative at the Fund Office, please visit our Contact Us page.
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
What is the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
Generally, the Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”) allows you to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave during any 12-month period due to:
- the birth, adoption, or placement with you for adoption of a child;
- to provide care for a spouse, child, or parent who is seriously ill; or
- your own serious illness.
You are generally eligible for a leave under the FMLA if you:
- have worked for the same Contributing Employer for at least 12 months;
- have worked at least 1,250 hours over the previous 12 months; and
- work at a location where at least 50 employees are employed by the Contributing Employer within 75 miles.