Engineering Good Health
Welcome to the Health & Benefit Trust Fund's Engineering Good Health headquarters!
You can find helpful information about your benefits, wellness tips and reminders, and the latest wellness and health news from around the internet.
We hope this information will help you better understand and use your benefits and improve your health.
- Behavioral Health Resources
- Preventive Care
- Complex Care
- Flu Shots
- Engineering Good Health Library
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield Health and Wellness Programs
- OptumRx Diabetes Management Program
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
What is the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
Generally, the Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”) allows you to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave during any 12-month period due to:
- the birth, adoption, or placement with you for adoption of a child;
- to provide care for a spouse, child, or parent who is seriously ill; or
- your own serious illness.
You are generally eligible for a leave under the FMLA if you:
- have worked for the same Contributing Employer for at least 12 months;
- have worked at least 1,250 hours over the previous 12 months; and
- work at a location where at least 50 employees are employed by the Contributing Employer within 75 miles.