The Fund provides hearing aid benefits once every three calendar years as follows:
- $700 per ear for the fees charged for the purchase of hearing aids prescribed by a licensed physician.
You may use HearUSA for these services.
You may also use General Hearing Services as a participating provider with Local 94. You may contact General Hearing Services for hearing aids at 800-847-4661. When you call please identify yourself as a member of Local 94.”
To submit hearing aid claims, you must complete and return the appropriate form to the Fund Office:
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
What is the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
Generally, the Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”) allows you to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave during any 12-month period due to:
- the birth, adoption, or placement with you for adoption of a child;
- to provide care for a spouse, child, or parent who is seriously ill; or
- your own serious illness.
You are generally eligible for a leave under the FMLA if you:
- have worked for the same Contributing Employer for at least 12 months;
- have worked at least 1,250 hours over the previous 12 months; and
- work at a location where at least 50 employees are employed by the Contributing Employer within 75 miles.